liquids in Genck Tool Case

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:53:47 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/02 5:46:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bases-loaded@juno.com writes:

> I agree that the Genck case is not well-suited for carrying liquids, but
> I overcame this obstacle to some extent

I have no problem carrying a small bottle of Protek (and a Protek bottle
filled with naptha) horizontal in my Genck SAT case.  Never have had a hint
of leaking.  For application, I use one of Dryburgh's CA tips (which fit a
Protek bottle) with the add-on tube.  For my small glue bottle, I use a
ziploc bag.

Bill Maxim, RPT
Maxim Piano Service
Columbia, SC