Cleaning Steinway Action brackets and Rails

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:56:22 -0700 (PDT)

You've probably figured this out, but I'll say it
anyway. fill your spray gun with lacquer thinner and
blast away! Wear gloves, respirator and goggles, and
use Scotch-Brite (TM) on rails, etc.. My suggestiona.
     Thump