Old Timers Pleas Vote

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:21:36 -0700

Although I am not a big fan of CA glue, I think it is hands down the better
solution, (Pun intended), for a loose pin situation. However, I would like
to qualify that just a bit. If it is not a high reputation piano, then that
would be my choice. If it were a "high reputation" piano, I'd get them to
have it rebuilt. If that was not a prospect, then I might offer them another
piano in good condition, on the prospect of rebuilding the "high reputation"
piano for myself or later resale. Although I am not in the buying and
selling part of the business, I feel it is my duty to give those "high
reputation" pianos every chance to be redeemed to their former beauty. Just
my meager philosophy. <G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)