Universal bass string replacement/Chart!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:42:46 -0700

Several years ago, I compiled a chart for Universals. This chart compares
what the manufacturer says they are and what they actually are, on an
average. This chart is on an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of paper, which I glued to
the inside of the case, that I carry the universals in. I have found this to
be a real time saver and it gives me a replacement string that, more often
than not, is a good harmonic match! If anyone wants a copy, please email me
privately.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)