Laying Down on the Job

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 07:21:09 -0500

>Oh please pray tell: What exactly is "a modified version of the chain
>hoist position"?
>
>Terry Farrell

You start with a piano, a shop with an installed chain hoist, and a
suitable length of seat belt webbing. The treble and rear legs are put on
the piano, and it is lowered down until these casters are on the floor. The
strap goes under the straight side and ties a post to the hoist hook. Hoist
and attach third leg. Modify process as necessary for success and survival.

That's my position, and I'm sticking to it.

Ron N