Piano Fun Part IV

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 11:48:34 -0700

Time for Piano Fun Part IV
-----------------------------------
Explanation
There are those who spend their life playing piano.  There are those who =
spend their life tuning, repairing, and rebuilding pianos.  Then there =
are those who seek the outlandish alternative uses for a piano.  In an =
effort to credit these brave individuals I am introducing what I hope =
will become a continuing series.  If you find a good candidate for =
"Piano Fun",  e-me the link for posting.
----------------------------------

Episode IV brings us to a piano slide show.  That's right, you get a =
whole package for the price of one.  These images range from the unique, =
to the strange, to the grotsque.  Not much explaination here, just a =
great example of "Piano Fun", (re-read the above if you stil don't get =
it).  Perfect for posting in this exciting new venue.
The link is here:  =
http://www.radioart.sk/proj/soundoff97/galery/f_galery1.swf

Happy day and may the farce be with you.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV
Archives:
Part I =20