Leverage and Dip

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 09:21:15 +0200

Jon Page wrote:

> Ric,
> What leverage would it take to dip into this...
>
> http://www.mikesoffice.org/boobs.swf

Hmmm :) aside from the obviously protrudial attributes that
neccessarily arise upon assessment of this individual, I would like to
point out that she looks quite capable of chucking the average Joe the
approximate length of a football feild.

But as to your specific query, I quite think the leverage required for
this particular situation would be provided more then adequately from
the naturally occuring refluxuations found in the dynamics of the
system. Probably accompanied by a larger then usual wash of self
satisfaction that comes only from a "job well done" upon successful
resolve.

That is if she didnt chuck you through the goal posts or something :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.