Jorgensen Documents Now on Website

SidewaysWell1713@aol.com SidewaysWell1713@aol.com
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 06:38:01 EDT

To all those interested,

I was able to get my scanner working and have now posted the letter and
analysis of the EBVT by Owen Jorgensen on my website.  It confirms that the
EBVT is a valid, Well Tempered Tuning with proper harmonic balance.  Also,
the long sought and elusive correction figures are now official and
transcribed here:

C    +3.8
C#   -0.8
D    +0.9
D#   +3.1
E     -2.0
F     +1.8
F#   -2.7
G    +3.1
G#   +1.2
A       0.0
A#    +2.4
B       0.0

To view Jorgensen's documents, simply go to my website, scroll down the Index
page and click on the link, "Mathematical Analysis of the EBVT by Prof. Owen
Jorgensen, RPT".

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin
www.Billbremmer.com