New Experts mailing list

Ron Berry ron@berrypiano.com
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 12:54:19 -0500

OK, guys I finally got it together.

I have set up a mailing list to handle questions about piano from visitors
to the web page.  They click an "Ask an Expert"  button and get a form to
post their question.  Those questions go to the experts@ptg.org mailing
list.  I need a few of you to subscribe to this list and help answer these
questions.  I have been answering them all over the years and can use
the help.  I have it set so when you reply to the initial message it goes to
the questionner and the list.  If you have more responses back and forth
with them please be sure to add experts@ptg.org as a copy so everyone
on that list will know what is going on.

To subscribe go to our new web interface for mailing lists
http://www.ptg.org/mailman/listinfo/experts

Thanks for your help.

Ron
Ron Berry Piano Service