Rounding off

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 08:19:09 -0400

Terry,

I'm happy to clear things up for you.  Yes, I charge a normal retail markup, which as we know is pretty good.  That should answer also your questions 2, 3, and 4.  If I sell a part retail for $10.00, when my normal markup might make the part price say $10.84, I am still left with a reasonable profit, all things considered.  Yes, I will be happy to order parts for you -- selling them to you at the
normal retail price, of course, plus shipping/handling.  <G>

Regards,
Clyde