Parts needed for Victorian 3 bridge Knabe

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 07:02:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dave,
     I never heard from you on this piano. I am still
very interested, and would like to know of availabilty
of action parts and trapwork, along with legs and top
front panel.
    Thanks!
    Gordon