Walter studio piano noisy

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 22:03:42 -0500

Hi Baoli,
              You could also tap the bridge pins, and make sure the strings
are seated at the bridge.  Use a blunt screw driver and lean some body
weight on the bridge pin, and see if the tone cleans up.
Wicking a drip of CA glue at the base of the bridge pin can work wonders,
to tighten bridge pins.  Just have some paper towel to wick up any excess.
Regards Roger