Virii: was Re: Strange Mail Delivery

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 09:33:29 -0500

>It is probably one of those virii that is doing it. Someone's computer has
>it and is generating the spurious posts.
>
>Another example of why it is imperative to keep your virus protection up
>to date.
>
>Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician

Speaking of which: I think I have managed to finally (hopefully
permanently) scrape McAfee from the innards of my system. Zone Alarm
(happily) works on my present system, and AVG gives every indication so far
of being a first rate anti-virus system. I plan to shake them down for a
month or two and buy the commercial versions if they pan out. So far, I'm
very satisfied.

For what it's worth.

Ron N