Maintenance Schedule Ideas?

David and Julie Streit DJ_Streit@hotmail.com
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:19:01 -0700

I have a new client with three 8 or 8 1/2 foot grands.  All are about =
three years old.  They requested that I write up a maintenance plan so =
they can schedule the funding and I have no idea where to start.  I'd =
like some input on this from those with experience.

The client is a church.  The pianos are played very hard and frequently. =
 I'm having a brain cramp at the moment and can't remember the brand =
name, but they were made in Czechoslovakia (sp?).  They all could use =
some regulation and one needs the key bushings replaced.

I've never done a complete maintenance plan for an institution before so =
any ideas are welcome.

David Streit, RPT
Portland, OR