Mvc-023s.jpg oblong double head one of a kind

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 22:15:20 -0500

>Hi Folks It is done, if interested open for further info contact me by email.

Hi Joe,
I've got one of these with an extension handle with a compression collar,
like a Hale. Got it from an old tech who purchased it from another tech's
estate years before, and later decided he didn't really want anything to do
with what it fit on, so he passed it on to me, I suspect with the intention
of passing on the referrals it pertained to as well. A few years later, I
loaned it to another tech, who later didn't remember that I had done so, or
that he even had it. I figured it was gone forever. He died a few years
later, and the tech who originally gave it to me bought it (again) from the
estate of the tech I had loaned it to, forgetting that he had ever given it
to me in the first, or is it the second, place? He was confused as to how
this tech had his hammer, since he had no memory of ever having loaned it
to him, but was glad to clear up the mystery of why he couldn't find it in
the shop, and happy to get his treasure back. A few years after that, he
died too, and I got the hammer from his estate. It's around here somewhere,
I think, though I'm not sure where, and haven't seen it for awhile. I don't
remember loaning it to anyone, but it's hard to be sure - given the
history. I'm a little concerned about it too, since three previous owners
(that I know of) have died in  possession of it.

Ah well, It's probably nothing.

Ron N