Enough Markup?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 07:02:31 -0400

John,

My first question is whether the information is accurate.  It sounds like
neither you nor your mother saw the installation, so it is possible that the
installation was more complete than the client perceived.  Most or all of us
have run into that kind of thing.  ("The piano tuner charged me $400 to tune my
piano!"  And then you look at the piano and find out that s/he practically did a
reconditioning.)

I have been scolded in the past for saying that someone charged too much for
something, so I'm not going to do that here.  I will say only that even if I
installed a complete G6PS38SHB system, I could not in good conscience charge
that much.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger