verituner

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 18:41:55 +0000

Hi Keith,

I wondered why you didn't stay with the VT.  What about the display was
difficult for you to use?

I would consider this display much easier to follow.  I come from a "needle
watcher" background, so I find the speedometer-like needle superimposed on
the spinner a big improvement.  It still is not as visible as RCT on a
laptop, but that has its problems too. (As Mr. piano owner lounges on the
couch watching me wrestle with his little spinet, and said "ain't that
propeller thingee supposed to stop spinnin'?")  That's the time to set the
spinner speed real slow!

Like all the software based gear, it is very much a work in progress, as
preferences are heard from the field, and adjustments made.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

was very interested to see a new firmware upgrade for the Verituner.
This upgrade changes the way the verituner displays the spinner.

I would like to hear from Verituner users (either privately or here on
pianotech). I am a former Verituner owner who was unhappy with the
display.
I would like to know if the users of this fine device feel that the new
display is an improvement.

Thanks for taking time to read this and reply!

Keith M. Hamilton
Youngstown, OH
w8gx@arrl.net