Verituner, the most balanced tuning on Earth and probably of the Univers within 45 minutes

antares antares@euronet.nl
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 21:09:02 +0200

> From: "Keith Hamilton" <w8gx@arrl.net>
> Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:21:32 -0400
> To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject: Verituner
>
> I was very interested to see a new firmware upgrade for the Verituner.
> This upgrade changes the way the verituner displays the spinner.
>
> I would like to hear from Verituner users (either privately or here on
> pianotech). I am a former Verituner owner who was unhappy with the
> display.
> I would like to know if the users of this fine device feel that the new
> display is an improvement.
>
> Thanks for taking time to read this and reply!
>
> Keith M. Hamilton
> Youngstown, OH
> w8gx@arrl.net

It is an improvement as all industrial products are improvements on
improvements. That's how it is, that's how it (probably) always will be.
The spinner is still the spinner but this time with an extra needle for fine
tuning.
In the very center (the axis) of the spinner is a small display telling us
the pitch in numbers which is handy as an extra feature.

Take into consideration Keith that Verituner users are given the posibility
to slow down the spinner speed so that the movement for the eye is more calm
and restful according to what the user likes.
I slowed mine down from speed 8 to 3 and have adjusted my eyes, nerves and
muscle movements accordingly.

I am aware that there will always be wishes to fulfill.
What counts for me personally is the final outcome of the VT which for me
means the most balanced and harmonious tuning on Earth and probably of the
Universe and within 45 minutes.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,