veritune custom stretch #s

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:42:22 +0000

Here are my current custom stretch numbers for those that can't get them
from the forum.  All beats are set to zero, note value is on left followed
by the type of interval and the percentage to weight that interval.

A0  6:3 45% /  10:5 55%
A1  6:3 75% / 4:1 25%
A3  4:2 60% / 4:2 40%
A4  4:2 60%  / 4:2 40%
A5  4:2 50%  / 4:1 50%
A6  4:2 40% / 4:1 40% / 2:1 20%
C8  4:1 60% / 2:1 23% / 8:1 17%

A3 and A4 should always be the same as each other, as per the manual. (don't
know, don't ask)  You can just change values for these two notes to adjust
to your style, if you like really clean temperament octaves, or a wider
stretch.  I made this to work with just about everything out there.

Ron Koval