Elementary classroom piano suggestions

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:20:44 -0400

At 3:57 PM -0700 10/11/02, Donald Mannino wrote:
>I could mention that Yamaha and Charles Walter and some others make
>studio pianos that might work out also, but since I work for Kawai,
>I'd better not. ;-)

Latin Jazz pianist Artur O'Farrell had no trouble looking over the
top of a Charles Walter studio upright (46") in the trio performance
I just came back from. It was a great sounding piano, and up to an
evening of hard-hit salsa.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Can you check out this middle C?. It "whangs' - (or twangs?)
     Thanks so much, Ginger"
     ...........Service Request