anyone heard of" MacMaster's Harmonic Tone Revealer"?

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 01:01:07 +0000

Dear list,
This person's email ended up going to the admin list@ptg, so I'm passing it
along to you.  He is not subscribed, so please send any answers you may have
directly to:
BobPlas@aol.com

thanks!

Ron Koval

BobPlas@aol.com  [ Save address ]
To:  mailman@ptg.org
Subject:  [admin] [Mailman] help?
Date:  Sun, 13 Oct 2002 09:01:57 EDT
I seem to have inherited some kind of teaching device called "MacMaster's
Harmonic Tone Revealer"  It is triangular in shape with a sliding metal
cover that has the key/notes of a piano keyboard layed out on it's surface.
I  am only guessing that it is piano related, as the only information I have
been able to get locally seems to point in that direction.  It is 27 1/4"
long with a patent #417734, by the International Conservatory of Music,
Dallas, Tx.-Atlanta, Ga.,and K.C. , Mo.   I would like to know more about
it, as it
is a pretty cool piece.  Thank you for your consideration.
                            Sincerely,

                             Bob Carpenter