Piano Lac Finish

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:14:07 EDT

Greetings,
    At the suggestion of Jon Page, I have looked into the PIano Lac
finishing.  It all looks like a great improvement over lacquer, so I would be
interested in hearing from others that are using, or have tried this
particular product.  I am trying to get my refinisher to use a harder finish
than the Campbell's lacquer he is presently accustomed to, but people get set
in their ways, sometimes. Maybe with several testimonials, I can get a little
more traction.
  Piano Lac= Pitfalls?  Boons?  Caveats?
Thanks,
Ed Foote RPT