Piano Lac Finish

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:26:32 -0700 (PDT)

Amen to that!!! I did a piano with M.L.Campbell
nitrocellulose ( now owned by Sherwin Williams ) and
the stuff took imprints, even from a paper towell
sitting on it in a  warm room, a YEAR after
spraying!!!
     I intend to use Pianolac from now on, and would
greatly appreciate some info on its successful
aplication, if anyone "cares to share"!
     Sincerely,
     Gordon Stelter

HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>