Hammer Spring Rail Replacement

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:45:53 -0500

Thanks Gordon.  When I took the rail off and inspected it and the
springs, it was straight and not warpped.  However,  your suggestion
will be so helpful in the future should I ever worked on another on
of these actions (G).  Rubber grommets hardened, breaking off when I
removed the sticker from the fork, screwed threads of the sticker
above the nut rusted or coated with mouse pi_ _. Hope I can get the
nuts off when I put new grommets on. Boy, first one of these I've
worked on and I get a crudded mess.  However, guess you might as well
grin and get on with it.
Thanks again Gordon, Regards, Gordon Holley