Kawaii Finish

Frances Helms fhelmsf@netscape.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:47:38 -0400

Ah, I see my mistake.  I, of course, meant to say polyester not polyurethane.  However, I am convinced that the finish should be done by someone with more experience than myself.  Thanks for catching me up.  You never know - at some point in my life I occasionally say what I mean.
And thanks again to all who responded.
Fran Helms