Voicing old Steinway

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:11:22 +0200

On the other hand, Hammer heads are like tires.
When tires lose their grip and are worn, we simply need new tires.
To be very mystical about old Steinways and all that is understandable from
the viewpoint of people who don't know anything about this matter, on the
other hand it is simply BS with capitals.

The thing it is all about is to get the right  (renewed) hammer back in
place and make it work (play and sound) the way it is supposed to be.

To be or not to be, you know.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,