Seminar check

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:56:19 EDT

Del,

Supposedly the funds will be available either today or tomorrow because of
the maturing CD.  I am furious that the checks from the seminar never got
deposited by the treasurer last week, even though I delivered them to the
chapter member near her for pickup at her convenience.  I picked the checks
up again at the meeting last night and will deposit them as soon as I obtain
the checking account information.  If you have possession of the check please
let me know the bank and account number.  I thought I had a xerox of a check,
but don't;  I also hav e a call in to Pam Consoli who has some blank checks,
but she hasn't returned the call yet (she didn't bring them to the meeting
last night).

We will, of course, reimburse you for your fees, too.

Bill