Retail Suzuki

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:57:04 -0700

I'd be worried about roll overs on tight turns...;-]

David I.

From: "Alan R. Barnard" <mathstar@salemnet.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Retail Suzuki

Background: Customer wants new or exc. cond. used baby grand. Local piano/guitar dealer is going belly up and liquidating. Has a Suzuki AG500 (5') piano in stock ...

1. Please lemme know your opinions on the nature and quality of Suzuki's -- this is the only one I've ever seen so I'm in no position to recommend it

2. Don't know if his "liquidation:" prices are based on real, competitive numbers or just his inflated sticker prices .... what are typical dealer net percentages from manufacturers/importers???

Thanks in advance.

Alan R. Barnard, PhD
(That's "Piano Handy Dude," a dubious degree at best)
Salem, MO