Texas State Association

Dale Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:57:57 -0500

List,

Just a word of thanks to all who participated in the Texas State
Association PTG meeting, especially our instructors:
Allan Gilreath, Kent Swafford, Webb and Ruth Phillips, Wally Brooks,
Chris Solliday, Bob Marinelli, Merle Sanford, Mark Wisner, Andre Bolduc,
Nick Gravagne, Bernard Mollberg, Mary Smith, Norman Cantrell, Jack
Wyatt, Bill Cory, David Thomason, Tom Seay, Bill Yick, Leon Speir, Mike
Tocquigny, Bob Johnson, and Dale Probst.
A swell time was had by all, including a massive practical joke on Dale
by Leon.
Leon was awarded the Jimmy Gold Award, the highest honor we give. Dale
wanted to take it back but I wouldn't let him.

See ya'll in OKC in March 2004,
Elizabeth Ward
Seminar Director
TSA2002