Retail Suzuki

Lee Sankey Lsankey@cox.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:38:54 -0700

I believe that the Suzuki grand is built by a company called  Donbei
from China. They make the Story & Clark, the Vienna, the Nordiska , I
believe the Ellington, and probably a few other names that fail me now.
I have installed player systems in many of them and they are a lower
quality product. The dealer that I work for advertizes and sells them ,
depending on which name it has on it, for $5499. It is cheap not good
and cheap.

Lee Sankey
San Diego, CA