Objective EBVT history

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:01:03 -0400

Well Bill, I think Ed has stopped. So, why don't you stop too and come back
to a more civilised email name and remove your hateful signature.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Shebrooke, QC

  Sure, I've said what I think about Ed Foote plenty of times and have also
said positive things on any number of occasions.  I'd really only rather
make positive statements but when faced with the kinds of assaults
perpetrated by Ed Foote, the only thing to do is prove that I can do
anything he can do better, including outright insults, cajoling, ridiculing,
discrediting, threats of physical violence, calling the pianos that the
majority of us work on "JUNK", you name it, Ed has done it.

  When he stops it, so will I.

  "Sideways Well":  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to wallow in the day he
knowingly published false data for the EBVT on Pianotech.

  Bill Bremmer RPT
  Madison, Wisconsin
  Click here: -=w w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =-