Another glue into the mix..

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:34:54 -0700

> I keep a bottle of Liquid Hide Glue in the tool box with me. I find it
> pretty handy working around pianos.
> Anyone have a bad story they want to share using Liquid Hide Glue?
> I've had nothing but good luck with it.

My dog LOVES to eat hide glue!  Hot or from the bottle, it is one of his
favorite tasty treats.  He licks the bench clean after a gluing job.  Fact
be known hide glue is the same material that rawhide dog bones are made
from, just much more refined and filtered into a smooth and pure
consistency.  Although I do not necessarily recommend gluing hammers with
stew made from dog bones, my black lab, (Joplin Rags), certainly doesn't
mind my using it!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV