Objective EBVT history

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:19:20 EDT

 Marcel  writes:
>Well Bill, I think Ed has stopped.

Greetings,
     Stopped? It depends on what else is out there.   When I see
contradictions, I will speak up about them.  That is what was done inre the
website description of the ebvt and the accompanying chart.  Some things seem
to have changed a lot since then, while others are still sadly the same.
    In any forum of value, ideas are fair game to be debated, rejected,
accepted or ignored.  If someone is so attached to an idea that questioning
it is taken to be a personal attack, that's their problem and they will be so
wrapped up with personal defense that little constructive progess will
follow.  Seems to me that that is where this whole topic went.
     A more careful reading of what I have posted earlier should show that I
tried to direct my remarks at ideas. The response has been an attempt to
portray me as something I am not, which doesn't sit well with me, though my
reponse will be something other than polluting the list with a lot of neg
ative vibes.

Regards,
Ed Foote RPT
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it" - Aristotle