Another glue into the mix..

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:34:33 -0700

>Anyone have a bad story they want to share using Liquid Hide Glue?
>
>I've had nothing but good luck with it.

Hi, Phil

Yes, I had a problem with Cold Hide, but it was my own fault --
I put a set of hammers on with it, but I used a bottle I had
had on the shelf awhile. It was a little more liquid than it
should have been, which should have warned me.

A year later I had to CA a whole bunch of ticking (slightly
loose) hammer heads. So far, that seems to have fixed the
problem, but I'll use fresh hot hide next time I put on
grand hammers.

Susan