Another glue into the mix..

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:51:06 -0700

>Fact
>be known hide glue is the same material that rawhide dog bones are made
>from, just much more refined and filtered into a smooth and pure
>consistency.

Well, not exactly. The rawhide bone is rawhide. The glue was cooked from

hides. Refine the glue a little more, add coloring and sugar, and you
have=20
Jello.

Ron N

So Ron,I guess the Jello people aren't seeking you out for their
next ad campaign. Thanks for spoiling a great desert with that image.
Bill Cosby ,A.K.A. Tom Driscoll

    Actually, gelatin is also procured by processing the ligaments and =
hooves of our four legged friends, but people use it if they're trying =
to grow really strong fingernails, and it's just the thing to have in =
your diet if you're trying to heal torn ligament and cartilage. PETA; =
people for the eating of tasty animals.