a different interpretation of tone or color

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 01:35:03 +0200

Hmmm..

We go back and forth and back and forth on this one.... but it seems to me
clear that the writing is on the wall, and Rons post probably sums it up as
well as any. I think ear tuning is essential, and that its inevitable demise
will be the downfall of us all..... ok so I am a bit doomsdayish... :) others
think whatever they think... but in the end I think we are all witness to an
ongoing process that will leave the decisions to the puter, and the pinsetting
to the hand.... and after that... well the hand will be replaced too.

As I've said before... we might as well all start playing "L" pianos... because
thats the waltz we willingly are learning to dance.... for better or worse :)

Cheers !.... ?

RicB

ok... so I am 50 and a bit soused after a little birthday party... I am sure
you will all forgive as is your esteemed want :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.