ears vs. eyes..kinda long-winded

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:37:20 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Bondi" <tito@philbondi.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 5:54 AM
Subject: ears vs. eyes..kinda long-winded

> Hi floks.

It's spelled "flakes" actually.  Where's your spell checker?

Speaking of mouse traps..... It's said that if you build a better mouse trap the world will beat a path to your door.  WRONG!!!!!!  Whoever sells the most traps will obviously have the best advertising agency.  I wonder if the eyes or ears have the better PR.

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com