White Glue for hammers----no dripping anymore and perfect glue collars

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 15:29:21 -0700 (PDT)

Ah! A supporter at last!!!! While I read the continual
circles of discussion on technical matters on this
post, I remain amazed that, as the object of our craft
is the creation of BEAUTY ( as sound ) so LITTLE
concern is given to the ghastly, cruel and violent
origins of the materials these 700# gadgets are
traditionally made of! Of course, as humanity evolves
and simply finds more "aesthetic" alternatives ( even
if totally lacking in spiritual conviction over the
matter )fewer products of violence are inevitably
used.
  I am eager to share the results of my experiments
with woven Teflon for butts and knuckles. But if I get
abducted by aliens, run over by a street car or flee
to a vegan commune, I hope someone else will carry on
the "Good Work".
     Sincerely
     Thanks!
     Thump