ears vs. eyes..kinda long-winded

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:29:39 -0400

Holistic tuning. Being one with your task. I believe you enjoy and live your work. Very, very good for you!   :-)

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stéphane Collin" <collin.s@skynet.be>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: ears vs. eyes..kinda long-winded

Hi list.

May I add my point of view to this long thread ?
It is not the tuning that you do that is important, it is how you do it.  It is not the tuning of the piano that matters, it is the tuning of your very person.  If after tuning a piano you feel yourself more in tune with the universe, you are in the right direction.  If you don't, you aren't.  If anything like a device helps you to do, get it, if it doesn't, don't.

Stéphane Collin.