Ernie Juhn update

Ruth Phillips webb50@comcast.net
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:06:00 -0400

Dear Lists,
Webb and I spent the day with Ernie Juhn today.  He has been so weak from fevers
and had been moved to a different hospital.  Today he was able to comprehend
everything.  He is aware of all the kind mail you all have been sending for him.
Webb is keeping President Nolan Zeringue current with the situation.  We also
keep a very complete running list of all the donations and will eventually make
this list public to the Guild.  We have been so touched ourselves by your
response to Webb's request to help Ernie.  You can imagine what it means to
Ernie.  He is overwhelmed by the thought of people remembering him.  So thank
you all.  He is not able to write or speak but he is very aware of your
kindnesses.  Webb says Keep it up -
With Ernie and Ruth Juhn's gratitude, and ours,
Webb and Ruth Phillips