I'm back

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 23:07:48 -0400

At 8:10 AM -0400 10/20/02, Tom Servinsky wrote:
>As was promised before I left on the European concert tour (7 weeks ago),
>I'm back ready to answer questions.

I bet a vote (for a politician of your choice) that you didn't once
need to crack open the lacquer. Were you able to Hamburg Steinnways
at each if the U.S. venues? If those hammers got hit, how well could
they withstand the beating?Just how hard did he drive the piano (as
compared to Jerry Lee Lewis or Don Pullen)?

>We finished in Milan, Italy on Oct 16 and I doubt I could have gone another
>day. Total physical and mental exhaustion pretty much sums up the
>experience.

No "special vitamins", eh?

>It's taking me a few days just to get my bearings into the "real" world.

Tewn dem spinets, now.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Can you check out this middle C?. It "whangs' - (or twangs?)
     Thanks so much, Ginger"
     ...........Service Request