Meds, was: I'm back

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:04:45 -0400

At 10:30 PM -0500 10/20/02, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>Hey, I was hoping Bill would tell us how to "Hamburg Steinnways".

You run them through a Spelch-Ecker, kinda like a Cuisinart by for
word processors.

I'm a little cross-eyed from preparing spreadsheets for a divorce
hearing. What I thought I was going to say was:

"I bet a lemonade that you didn't once need to crack open the
lacquer. Were you able to have Hamburg Steinways at each if the U.S.
venues? How did the Yamaha DCF111Pro hold up for the European half.
How hard did he drive the piano? If those hammers got hit, how well
did they withstand the beating?"

G'Night All.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"There are day people and there are night people, and they will
unconsciously seek each other out so they can drive each other crazy"
     ...........AM Radio Psychologist Dr. Joy Browne