"Museum" tuners

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:02:12 -0400

Don,

I'm not quite sure which part you disagree with.  Certainly I think you would
agree with my last sentence.  My first sentence is just a comment on what one
finds in museums, but it certainly could be taken to imply that before long
nearly all aural tuners will have disappeared as obsolete.  I don't feel quite
that strongly, although quite clearly more and more tuners are using ETDs.

Maybe your disagreement is more with Susan, who classified herself as a "living
museum" tuner.  Care to comment?

Regards,
Clyde