Andre's Animal Fat

Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:05:19 +0200

Agreed Jim... Andre you dont change a thing about you !!... Course you all have
figured out by now our Dutch comrade is a non-meating kind of guy :) But he sure
makes a mean Tofu !!

On the side.... I heard something about that white glue you sell being a
derivative of bean curd.... dont suppose theres any truth to the matter is there
??

Grin...

RicB

--