Bridge cap materials

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:34:04 -0500

>I knew you knew that...it just seemed something was getting lost in the
>translation.

Sure, a reasonable concern. I knew that you knew that I knew,... etc. My
reminder was for those possible confusees. Maybe it could be more easily
pictured as a higher resulting PSI clamping pressure with the denser maple
for any given pin diameter and pilot hole size.

>  But, perhaps, I'm the only one loosing it?
>
>Del

Probably not, now that you mention it. Clarification sure can't hurt.

Ron N