Recording Studio Tuning

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:02:02 EDT

Terry writes:
>If both parties are happy, is that not a good thing? Do you think I did
>something unethical or unprofessional here?

>Why are you guys beating me up! I'm just trying to do good things!  ;-)

Greetings,
   Hmm,  simply asking questions about a situation you described shouldn't be
construed as "beating you up".  This is not a list that unquestioningly
accepts everything posted.  The whole picture wasn't (by your own admittance)
given in the first post.   Please don't assume a value judgement.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT