Ancient adhesive on plastic key tops

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:04:01 -0400

Alan -

I agree with others who recommended naphtha, although it IS a bit
volatile, and pretty darn smelly.  Cheap though, and effective.  An
alternative is to use a product called "Goo Be Gone" (or some very
similar moniker), which is especially effective for this problem, and is
available pretty much in every grocery and hardware store.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com