broken key w/piece missing

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:29:25 -0700 (PDT)

Or replace the missing portion with West's epoxy and
colloidal filler, and machine to fit. I replaced the
wippen "prongs" ( where the jack is pinned to) for an
1878 Knabe 7'8" grand with obsolete wippens this way.
Worked like a charm! Bushed the epoxy n' everthing!
( Seems someone really pounded the last octave of the
keyboard! Perhaps U.S Grant, who was alleged to have
liked this piano in particular! )
     Thump