how lucky can you get

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:26:59 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/02 1:01:58 PM Central Daylight Time, Tvak@aol.com
writes:

> <<I took a pair of needle nose, and squeezed the center pin. >>
>
> Can you explain this technique?  I can't visualize this.
>
> Tom Sivak

I reached in between the stickers and bridle strap wires and placed the tips
of the needle nose on the center pin of the jack, and squeezed. The only
thing I can think of is that the center pin was bent, and squeezing it
straighten it out, or vis a versa. Maybe I was lucky. Or, as Ron, said, maybe
it was a temporary fix, and I'll get a call next week. But for now, it's
working. And when something works, don't look back.

Wim