how lucky can you get

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:43:35 +0200

I agree absolutely.

You can't even imagine how much energy & time is lost when not doing things
right since the first time.

Ask me, e.t.c.

I.O.
  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la
part de Marcel Carey
  Envoye : mercredi 23 octobre 2002 20:38
  A : Pianotech
  Objet : RE: how lucky can you get

  Now wait a minute here Wim. I don't agree with the last part of your post
"And when something works, don't look back". I would much rather look back
than go back for a free service call. I'll bet you it would have taken you
less time to fix it right than go back ???

  Ask me how I know...

  Marcel Carey, RPT